Friday, February 27, 2015

Blog 6


When I was in kindergarten I was a very loud and outgoing girl. It was around the time of Halloween and we were having a class party like we all did as kids in school. I can remember clearly the girl who is now my best friend, Alana wearing a Hershey’s kiss costume. I had told her that the costume she was wearing made her “look fat”. She took the costume off, cried and would not wear it the rest of the day. Who would have though after calling her fat and all this time she’d be my best friend? In 8th grade she dug out the Hershey costume and we were both a Hershey kiss for Halloween. Reliving the past times where our friendship started. It’s been great ever since. From sneaking out to go get food or watching movies all day and night she’s been my best friend since day one. Friendships like ours only come around every so often. She’s been by my side since kindergarten and I don’t think I could have made it through middle school or high school without her there. I am certain she will be by myside on my wedding day and vice versa. It was an odd start to our friendship but it’s been nothing but laughs and great memories. Even being in college she is still the one I turn to for absolutely everything and it’s awesome to have a friend like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment